Adirondack Activities Near Our Rafting Base
Please ask us about these trips, there is plenty to do here in the Adirondacks !
Many exciting Adirondack activities are located right near our whitewater rafting base! See our list of nearby towns & activities below!
Lake Placid & Saranac Lake
Located in the Adirondack mountains, the town is rich in Olympic history as well outdoor attractions. No matter what your favorite activity is, Lake Placid will keep you busy after a day of Adirondack rafting! Just minutes away from Lake Placid, you’ll find Saranac Lake with popular pastimes for everyone.
- Lake Placid hiking trails: Great Outdoors Hikes & Walks
- Canoeing in Lake Placid: High Peaks Mountain Guides
- Boating: Lakeplacid.com
- Lake Placid Camping: Reserve America
- Lake Placid biking: Placid Planet Bicycles
- Saranac Lake hiking: Saranac Lake Recreation
- Canoeing in Saranac Lake: Mac’s Canoe Livery
- Lake Placid Lodging: Lakeplacid.com
- Saranac Lake Lodging: Saranaclake.com
Nicknamed the “Queen of American Lakes”, the Lake George area has become a recreation haven. Find out where to stay and what to do in Lake George!
- Hearthstone Point, Rogers Rock & Eagle Point camping: Reserve America
- Steamboat Rides: Lake George Steamboat Company
- Lake George Lodging: LakeGeorge.com
Named after the large lake within the town, Indian Lake and many other bodies of water contributed to the town once being called the “Whitewater Capital of New York State”. The town remains a popular destination for Hudson River Rafting as well as many other Adirondack pastimes.
- Indian Lake Biking: Trails.com
- Canoeing in Indian Lake: Great Outdoors Hikes & Walks
- Boating Tours: Indian Lake Marina
- Indian Lake hiking: Indian Lake Trails
- Indian Lake Camping: Reserve America
- Indian Lake Lodging indian-lake.com or adirondackexperience.com
All year long, North Creek offers many outdoor recreational activities. Explore North Creek for lodging and attractions after you take a thrilling adventure on the Hudson River Gorge.
- Camping: Daggett Lake
- North Creek canoeing: Adirondack Mountain & Stream Guide Service
- Scenic railroad rides: Upper Hudson River Railroad
- Biking: Garnet Hill
Located within the Adirondack Park, it is named after the lake in the southwest part of the town. Visit for the day to check out what Tupper Lake has to offer.
- The Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks: The Wild Center
- Tupper Lake canoeing: Raquette River Outfitters
Blue Mountain Lake & Raquette Lake
Both towns are known for boating, camping & hiking because of there beautiful lakes and mountainous terrain.
- Blue Mountain Lake Museum: The Adirondack Museum
- Boating: Raquette Lake Navigation
- Newcomb camping: Reserve America
- Lake Eaton camping in Long Lake: Reserve America
Get directions to our Adirondack rafting base for a thrilling day on the rapids!
Are you located near the Adirondac Rafting Company base? Email Adirondac Rafting Company